Sunday 16 September 2012

This is how I Enjoyed my first Lesbian Sex with my room-mate.

Hi there,

We have recently received an Email from one of our reader who wished to share her story with us. After reading that mail, we immediately decided to publish that story on our blog, this story is really an awesome experience of true erotic story and this real story will make you feel lust for sure.
Enjoy!

The story starts here;

Heyaa admin,

My name is Sandrah, I'm a 26 year old gal, I studying my fashion designing from on of the best institute in my city. I'm a hostler and staying with one other gal, Rebecca (23), she is my room-mate since 1 years, and we enjoyed our college life very happily, off course we have a great gang of friends, in which we always enjoy our fun and college life.

Last Saturday night something got special...

can you guess what special would be it... ummm, well I feel very strange to share it but its a glad feeling inside.

Actually Last Saturday night I did my first Lesbian Sex with my room mate Rebecca.

you must wonder, how I did it.

Ok I'm explaining the whole story, that how I did it.

Last Saturday evening Me and my friend Rebecca went to watch a movie to theater near our hostel.

we sat at the back rows in the hall, there were a hot couple came who sat besides us, maintaining gap of 4-5 seats, They initially watching movie but after few minutes they started smooching....

My friend Rebecca saw that, and she just touched my belly and rubbed it slowly,

I felt amazing, it was really a strange experience for me. but quite good...

Then she brought her hands to my boobs,, and pressed it briskly and rubbed it slowly slowly, I moaned aaah aaahmmm aahmmm yeeehhh please don't stop,, yehhh ahhmm

then we saw that some guys noticed us, at that time we left the movie and theater both.

we came to hostel room, she locked the doors immediately after entering the room, and hugged me very tightly as and when she locked the door, then she started kissing me, we has a very hot, sweet and long smooch,, my both lips were touching her both lips, my tongues were licking her lips and her tongues were licking my too.. we both had a very very hot smooth, my whole body was almost heaten up,,, then we came to bed ,, and she removed all of my clothes, first she removed my top and skirt, and then my bra and penty,,

similarly I too removed her clothes, then she rubbed and pressed my boobs, and massaged it slowly slowly, and then she started licking my pussy, its was really awesome,

I was moaning like,, ahhh aaahhhmmm yehhhh ,, ohhh my god,, ahhh please dont stop,, ahhhhh ee   eyhhhh , its so nice,,,

Then she started playing with her hand and my pussy, and continue-sly smooching me...

she started fuccking my pussy with her fingers and her lips,  and pressed my boobs alot, and kissed my,, she rubbed almost all my body, and I did all these too,,

And finally after some time, i got cum,,, she rubbed my wet pussy, with her hands, and than we hugged each other very tightly and we got sleep nude, with kissing each other,...

It was the most wonderful night of my life.. I will never forget it ....

So guys how you feel about my story, As it was a real and true erotic story of my life that i enjoyed with my room mate Rebecca.

I hope you enjoyed it,, And I promise you to bring more and more real stories of my light to all of you.

Thanks, A lot for reading my real experience, and I wish you have a lovely day, Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice story. I would like if possible to have it on my email address. Is it possible ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heya.
      MD.
      you can subscribe us via email, to get all the notifications of our latest updates.

      thanks
      for ur interest.

      we wll be back here very soon with lots of spicy juicy stuff.

      Delete